<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5023375499591937592\x26blogName\x3douo\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jazlinfarisha.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jazlinfarisha.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4383662738323777873', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
missing soul.
welcome.


hi, its Lin, and welcome to the blog of despair.

about.

contains fanfic, idiot posts, random thought, review, recipes and stuff.

status.

fever. |180217|

pasts.

November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
July 2016
August 2016
January 2017
February 2017
May 2017


Saturday, December 5, 2015

Cast: I


❄️


I blinked as I stared on the white ceiling. We need to gather at the school by now but here I am, refused to move a bit. I don't know whether this is only my feelings or what, but it felt lonelier than before. Yes, I slept alone, but there's the other members who stayed here. And those SPM candidates too. But why does it felt empty?

I decided to shrugged off my feelings and stood up from my bed. It's probably the worst decision because the floor were really cold and I'm about to freeze. I quickly walked to the bathroom to take my morning bath before I changed my mind and skipped the meeting. I turned the turner and waited for the water to flow.

It didn't.

I knitted my eyebrows. This is getting weirder. Forget my morning bath, I'm going out to the meeting now.

I stepped out from my district and wore my black converse. I fixed my grey shirt before calling the others. No one answered. "They left already I guess." I mumbled the words and fasten up my pace to the school.

There's no one in the cover walk. No cars in the roads, no kids running around, no students walking to the Kak Wan's restaurant, no cats or kittens seen. Nothing. 

It's either I'm too early, or I'm too late. Well, I'm choosing the second reasons because it's already 9.23 a.m.

I did noticed that there's no words on each of the board that I passed by. Maybe they are going to renovate these boards? I nodded at my own statement and continued my walk to the school.

Oh, that 'Dewan Seri Lanang' were gone too. Seriously. They should've tear the building down and build another one.

I moved to SR's room and unlocked the door; expecting to see those angry faces that'll scolded me. But there's no one. Where in the world are they?

I sighed harshly and ran to the teachers' department. Before I can arrived there, I stopped myself at the foyer. There's no car parked on the volleyball court. Weird. Really weird.

Just then, a strong headache hit me. My visions starting to become blurry. I squatted down and groaned in pain. It's really hurt, I swear. I felt like my memories had been absorbed little by little. The pain were slowly decreasing and my sight were getting better. When I looked in front of me, I only saw an empty court. It's seems so familiar but I can't remember this place.

I walked along the path beside me and saw a big cage. I came closer to the cage; expecting to find at least a rabbit, but there's nothing found. Why is this place so familiar?

I can't find anything here so I moved myself to the front gate. I finally saw a board with a word written on it. 

"Nowhere." I read the word out loud and furrowed my eyebrows. What nowhere?

 The board pointed to the left route. I decided to give a shot and followed the route. It became darker as I walked further. I'm getting goosebumps.

Then I saw a silhouette of someone. Yes, finally! A person!

I ran like mad when I saw the person's shadow. "Sir, do you know where am-" My mouth disobeyed my order to speak up the question that I'd been dying to ask. 

I widen my eyes and closed my mouth using my hands. There's no one here. Only a shadow.

My knees were getting weaker and I fell down on the floor; sitting. The shadow moved closer to me. A crystal like liquid fell onto my cheeks, followed with my silent sobbed. 

"Welcome to the world of nowhere." It says, "What's your name, milady?"

And that's when I realized that I forgot my own name. I shook my head and burst out in tears. I can't control myself now. I'm afraid.

"My, my. Stop crying and follow me."

I hugged myself. I don't like hearing its voice. It sounds so wicked. I opened my mouth to ask. "W-where?"

"To nowhere."

I felt myself almost lost my consciousness and my eyelids are getting heavier. "W-what?"

"To nowhere and never come back."


+ 12:34 AM