<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5023375499591937592\x26blogName\x3douo\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jazlinfarisha.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jazlinfarisha.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4383662738323777873', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
missing soul.
welcome.


hi, its Lin, and welcome to the blog of despair.

about.

contains fanfic, idiot posts, random thought, review, recipes and stuff.

status.

fever. |180217|

pasts.

November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
July 2016
August 2016
January 2017
February 2017
May 2017


Friday, January 15, 2016

Farewell to my new year resolutions, take care of yourself. (RIP)

16th of January, and I already miss home. :'))

Anyway, let's start-

1. Some call me lin or lilyn, usually the closer one.
2. 7th of August.
3. Mjsc student.
4. I would like to work as a software engineering but mom told me that engineer is for guys (and bcs she wants me to be a doctor) (and maybe bcs both of my brothers are in computer and technical thingy)
5. I changed it to forensic psychologist but I don't think they want a forensic psychologist here-
6. My plan b is to be a pilot- let's just wait for my spm's result.
7. I eat sweets things (need to control it now but I can't)
8. I don't eat spicy things (not an allergies)
9. I don't like studying, but I forced myself :")))
10. I can't look at blood.
11. I prefer to be alone, rather than having dramas with people(s).
12. I have two sisters and two brothers. 
13. I like coffee (cappucino/mocha) and tea (green tea/earl grey tea).
14. I'm not funny, but at least I'm humorous.
15. I once can't control my anger, but I can now- (maybe)
16. I like chocolates- but I don't accept chocolate bars as gift. I mean, seriously? Who gives chocolate bars as a gift? Chocolate cakes, choc pie, choc muffin, choc cookies is fine tho.
17. I don't drink ice blended drinks. 
18. I love iced coffee :'))
19. I, once, care for my friends more than anyone else. (long story, and im not going to make it short)
20. I watch bleach and nanoha- a normal anime fan.
21. I'm studying mandarin.
22. I'm doing blogger since 11. (so immatured)
23. My goals after spm is to finish the book that I bought during big bad wolf.
24. I write fanfics and novels. (i never finished my novel)
25. I'm not girly, but I'm not that boyish.
26. I think that I'm not pretty- (im not an attention whore or attention seeker pls be alert)
27. I don't like sunburn.
28. I did imagine myself with korean idols-
29. I'm not short, I'm average.
30. I once swallowed dozens of paracetamol bcs of stressed and now I have health problems. (long story, but im okay now)

There. 
Whew, so random.

(i dont have any recent pictures of mine)








+ 10:54 PM