<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d5023375499591937592\x26blogName\x3douo\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://jazlinfarisha.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://jazlinfarisha.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d-4383662738323777873', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
missing soul.
welcome.


hi, its Lin, and welcome to the blog of despair.

about.

contains fanfic, idiot posts, random thought, review, recipes and stuff.

status.

fever. |180217|

pasts.

November 2015
December 2015
January 2016
February 2016
March 2016
April 2016
July 2016
August 2016
January 2017
February 2017
May 2017


Friday, February 10, 2017

Picture.

(the only oneshot that i wrote about my non-bias and dedicated for someone else *coughs* han *coughs*)

"Hey kid." I rolled my eyes at the sound of the familiar voice. "What oldie?"

He gave a hearty chuckle before sitting next to me. I was playing with my phone by the time he took it from me. He usually did that so that I'll pay my attention to him, but I think most of the reason are because he wanted to annoy me. We're the only one at the same age anyway.

"What now?" I groaned.

"I'm bored."

"Yes me too, so let me play my ph-"

"What a lame wallpaper." He cut my words by pointing at my iKON's Junhoe wallpaper. How rude.

"It's not lame you-"

"Let's take a picture." He cut it again, but by making my heart flustered.

He made a gesture, and stood up first. I was clueless but still following him from behind.

"Hey, help me take a picture with Han."

All of our family start teasing us. I'm getting embarrassed.....really. "Come on, Han!"

I bit my lower lips as I glanced at him. He's smiling at the camera with his eyes closed, he looked super adorable. I chuckled and smiled at the camera too.

He took my phone back and go to the settings to change the wallpaper. I just let him do it while I stared at him. The lights from the window refracted onto his dark brown eyes, making him looked beyond reproach.

"Han? Han!" I jumped a bit from my seat and frowned at him. "What?" He chuckled softly. "No, it just you had been staring at me for a good 5 minutes." I blushed madly at his statement. I swear that my cheeks are as red as chilli pepper. "N-no, I was day dreaming..."

"About me?"

"Dream on."

He laughed and showed the new wallpaper. It was the picture where I looked at him and he smiled at the camera...I was caught at staring him!

"I like this picture." He smiled sweetly and gave a small bye before joining the other guys. I touched my chest and felt the heartbeat getting faster. Oh Eric, what had you done to me.


+ 9:45 PM